Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 16!!! Days 1 & 2

Yesterday I attended ballet again, and I loved it again. I'm not sure what I'm going to do once the semester is over and they don't offer it anymore... for at least a month or so. Then there's the question if they'll even bring it back! But I have grown to also enjoy the PiYo class, and plan to continue with that. And I want to try out the butts & guts class too.

Today I went for a nice, long bike ride. The weather is beautiful, and I wanted to get outside. I'm still here, Herpreet. I'm just avoiding all of the posts in my reader that I have yet to read. I think I'm just going to go ahead and delete all of them. In other news, the end of the semester is looming. I have 3 fairly significant papers to get out of the way, a presentation tomorrow, and I took a final earlier today. I hate that I have given up on blogging, but I love that I've been exercising. I think they both do a little of the same thing for me, but exercise is good for me physically as well as mentally. This summer should see an uptick in blog posting. Nice rambling! The end!

1 comment:

herpreet said...

Well, I'm glad you're still here - and more glad you are finding the time to exercise in ways that make it fun for you. But I miss the blogging for sure. I keep going back to your last vrooooooom entry, and it's such a sad one. Looking forward to summer when you can exercise AND blog.