Tuesday, May 12, 2009

End of week 18, beginning of week 19, Cristin

I didn’t feel well Friday but I did take a 20 minute walk because after I slept for a couple hours after work I felt kinda gross and needed to get out of the house. Luckily, by Saturday I felt fine and went for a run.

On Sunday I also ran and added in some push ups, tricep dips, step ups, and sprints. After that I did a few round offs, cartwheels and handstands just for fun. I watched the NCAA Gymnastics Championships earlier in the day and was feeling quite inspired! In case you didn’t know, I really wish I was an elite gymnast. Big time.

Monday was another run. I’ve been running a lot more because the weather is so nice it pains me to be inside a gym sometimes. I’ve really gotten back into it and I couldn’t be happier about it. For the most part, I’ve been running a little over two miles and on Saturday I ran 3. I am so excited to be a runner again! I’m not focusing on time so much although I am aware of it and it seems like I’m running right around a 10 minute mile which is A-OK with me.

No comments: