Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 5 Day 1, Day 2 Natalie

I didn't fit the 3rd day in last week, unless you want to count a marathon drinking event in Philadelphia on Friday. Wing Bowl, a chicken wing eating contest and annual shit-show lured me in at a ridiculous hour and spit me back out late in the evening. Needless to say, I spent much of Saturday on my friend's couch watching The Worlds Scariest Places as narrated by Zelda Rubenstein.

But I came home Sunday night, and as much as I really didn't want to, I went for a run Monday afternoon when I got home from my internship. It wasn't fast, it wasn't very long... about 2.3 miles at a sluggish pace, but hey- I did it, right? And today I went for a quick jaunt when I got home from school, just under 3 miles, with an attempt to work on speed by trying to pick up the pace for a minute or so every once in a while. So, I'll keep with that and hopefully hit the rec center for some ellipticaling tomorrow. I also bought the Women's Health guide to fitness or something ridiculous about that, which should be stuffed with helpful information about how to get fit. If I find anything amazing, I'll be sure to pass it on. SO! there we have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job running the day after coming back from a vacation! If I were a coach, I know I would give you so much motivational kudos over that.