Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 6, Day 4, Cristin

Whoa. 4th day by Wednesday. Crazy. I knew I had to get them in because I’m going out of town on Friday and while there is talk about doing fun outdoorsy stuff this weekend there is equal talk of multiple wine tastings and steak dinners. And that stuff usually wins. So I managed to drag myself to the gym between work and rehearsal and do a full body workout. I almost talked myself out of it but am so glad I went. It makes me think that if I managed 4 this week I should be able to get 4 in every week. Great. I have just raised the bar on myself.

I am going to make you all a mix and send it out since I came up with the idea. And then someone else can/doesn’t have to make one next. So email me your addresses when you get a chance. My goal is to get it to you all by the end of February.

No comments: