Friday, February 20, 2009

Week 7, Days 3 and 4, Cristin

Dragged myself to the gym again last night. 30 minute workout with cardio and weights. Of course, as always, I was glad I went. I read or heard somewhere that if you don’t feel like working out you should go into the gym, change into your gym clothes and walk out of the locker room. If you still can’t handle it after that, leave. I have walked into the gym more than once with that mentality and it is true-once I change I am fine (or at least more willing to give it a go). I guess it also works if you are a person who drives to the gym already in your gym clothes. Drive there, park, walk in and if you still don’t feel it go home.

I can’t wait to be able to do things outside again. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow this weekend. Boo.

I’m going to my lunch time Pilates class today too. I don’t mind lunch time workouts so getting there should be no problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blah! snow. It's almost MARCH.
PS - I had a moment of the putting on my gym clothes and assessing what I felt like this week.