Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 5, Day 2, Cristin

30 minute lunchtime workout. Elliptical and push ups/ab work. I am very glad this happened because I was not sure I was able to do it. I am crampy and crabby. Sorry, Kevin to bring cramps into this blog but I cannot help it.

I also realized recently that I am tired of my workout play lists. Today it didn't matter because I was lucky enough to score a copy of US magazine at the gym but for the most part I am tired of my music. I thought maybe we could all make a mixed CD (or whatever media form kids are using these days) of our workout tunes and send them out. Or we sort of pick names and make one for that person and them rotate each month or something. Just a thought since we never got the rewards program off the ground. And I need new music.

3 comments:

Nat D said...

Love that idea! love it!

Kevin said...

I think the music mix thing is brilliant.

I'm just about to get an ipod, too, so i might be able to contribute something good.

Anonymous said...

Agreed!!! Crisitn, working out is giving you brilliant ideas in addition to better fitting jeans!