Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 8, Days 1, 2 and 3 (warning: negative nelly post)

I am not feeling it again this week. This is bad.

On Tuesday I worked out while watching the Biggest Loser (side note: this season is filled with the biggest cry babies ever! It is so stupid. I can barely stand it). I did Gwyneth P’s arm exercises again along with some cardio and abs for about 40 minuets.

On Wednesday I had a stupid day at work so I skipped rehearsal and the gym and when I got home I did 20 minutes of yoga from exercise TV while waiting for James to get home with the Thai food. It was actually harder than I thought it would be and it was exactly what I needed- something quick and restorative yet challenging.

On Thursday I ran 1.25 miles and walked another .25 miles. It wasn’t much but I was under a time constraint and also not feeling it like I mentioned above.

Today I skipped my lunch time Pilates class because I got to work so late (9:30) that I did not feel like I could turn around and leave an hour and a half later to go to the class! There was a 12:15 yoga class that I probably could have gone to but for some reason my ass did not leave my chair. I am trying not to beat myself up for it.

I think I need to sign up for a 5k to have something to train for to keep me motivated. Oh-and find a way to make a living as an actress and not whatever the hell I do and also move to a place where it isn’t winter 9 months out of the year (it’s going to snow this weekend!)

This is a horrible entry. I am sorry. I am being negative. I will focus on positive thoughts for the rest of the day.

I am excited to make your mixes! I am doing them this weekend. I know it will technically be the beginning of March but that is very close to my goal of the end of Feb. I hope you all like them.

2 comments:

eliza said...

I totes forgot y'all were doing this blog! I am excited to catch up with all of your posts. I am inspired by all of your healthy activity!

Cristin, you are firing me up to find a pilates class on the double. I've never done it but would really like to.

Not that this is all about me, but I have cut junk food for lent and I think a big challenge will be finding the energy to keep working out! I am hoping that as the days progress without sugar I will feel more energized and less like crap. I hope my body is just detoxing and will shake off this malaise.

Okay, that's it. Keep up the great work, y'all, and I look forward to keeping reading!

Cristin said...

You should join the blog!