Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 10 Day 1 Natalie

I went to the ballet class at the rec center today, and it was fun. Mainly fun because I am able to laugh at myself, but I felt really good afterwards. Maybe because I got over my fear of doing something new BY MYSELF. I mean, I didn't get over it, but I was able to overcome it and get my ass in there. It was about an hour long and included stretching, jumping, and what may have been a little pilates. All around a good little workout I think! Also at the beginning, the instructor made some announcements- such as what days you can come in for free fitness and nutrition evaluations, which I think I'm going to need to check out. So as I've grown a little bit bored with running, I might just cut that down to once a week and keep doing new stuff. Then I'll have a whole arsenal of activities to choose from. Exciting! So Kevin, for me we have:

Running/Elliptical = Out
Trying out various classes = In

Have a great week 10 guys!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Natalie! I took a ballet class a few years ago all by myself and I loved it! AND it was my first ever ballet class. I felt very accomplised and you should too!