Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 12, Days 3, 4 and 5, Cristin

Day 3- 20 minute lunchtime workout. I decided to try those 90-second sprints. My verdict? Super hard.

Day 4- Hour long class called FITsport. Basically, it is an hour of sheer torture. We did several two-minute stations in a circuit (i.e. - jump rope, tricep dips, shuttle runs, squats with a kettle ball and many, many, many more) and in between each, we all faced the center and did one minute of a different cardio/strength move. Then we ran sprints and other drills, and then we did the circuits once more but only for one minute each. BRUTAL.

I treated myself to pizza for lunch and dinner on day 4.

Day 5- 25 minutes on the elliptical at lunch with the newest US magazine.

Yes. I am already on day 5. I work in a cubicle all day and will do ANYTHING to leave the building at lunch but not spend money. Also, James picks me up and drives me to the gym. 5 workouts in 5 days would never happen if it weren’t for these things. Trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god, I was starting to feel kind of crappy (though I live 5 minutes away from my gym).