Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 9 Day 2 Natalie

I had big plans, BIG PLANS, to go to the ballet class offered at the rec center yesterday afternoon. But I couldn't find my ID, so I wasn't able to go. I spent the time furiously cleaning out my purse and my coffee table. It took about a half hour, and finally found my ID on the coffee table. Does that count as exercise?

This afternoon I went by with my freshly found ID and did the elliptical for 35 minutes. I did the cross training workout, and maybe it is way harder than the others... or maybe there was something wrong with the machine... but it was ridiculously hard. Like almost impossible resistance. So I messed with the resistance to levels that I could handle, but regardless, I can still feel the burn in my calves. Yowza! When I got home, I did a little bit of work and then went outside and raked and bagged leaves for about 45 minutes. I consider raking and bagging to be exercise. So there you have it, Week 9, Day 2. And a solemn vow to do all that I can to make it to the ballet class next Tuesday. Amen.

PS: Mardi Gras is over Lesley!

No comments: