Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week 12 Day 3 Natalie

Yesterday evening I attended a Kick & Sculpt class, which consisted of 30 minutes of kick boxing (which unfortunately involved coordination), 15 minutes of resistance training, and 15 minutes of stretching. I recommend the instructor, too. I think what I like most about this instructor and yesterday's instructor is that they walked around checking to make sure that people were doing things properly rather than just let everyone possibly do everything wrong. So. There ends my exercise week, because the exercise I'm going to get today involves the dictation I just finished and the hour or so on my ass driving down to New Orleans. The End!

1 comment:

herpreet Singh said...

I like when the instructor's check your form too. Also, I like the name of the class.