Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 11, Day 1, Cristin

Another Monday trip to the gym during lunch. I ended up doing the same thing I did last Monday since it was so effective:

15 pushups, 15 jump squats (with a 10 lb weight this time) 3 different ab exercises, one minute of jump rope.

I did one set through of each in a circuit and repeated 3 times.

I’m going to go ahead and say that this is a pretty good work out if you are short on time. It makes me sweat hard and it’s only 20 minutes or so with a warm up. All you need is a jump rope and a hand weight if you have one. Even if you don’t you can just do the jump squats without it-they are hard enough. You don’t even have to go to the gym.

Sometimes I feel like I never work out for long enough since I’m always trying to fit it in between things so I like finding stuff like this that make me feel like I really used my 20 minutes wisely.

I’m sure I stole it from a magazine or something. But I like to pretend I made it up.

In other news, it’s going to be 70 degrees here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good tips, Cristin. I kind of took your advice and did the combo ab/weights/cardio workout Monday, and felt whipped into shape, so I'll try it again today.