Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ideas for Challenging Game

Okay, I've been thinking about it, and this is all I can come up with so far:

I think the game should revolve around whether or not we accomplish our own goals for the week. I think we should veer away from any punishment for not achieving goals, and focus more on reward. This shit's hard enough as it is.

So what if the person who achieves their weekly goal gets rewarded by having the other members dedicate a youtube vid, funny picture, funny story, or some other type of internet treat? It wouldn't take long at all, and it would be something to look forward to.

If not this, then maybe we can start from here and figure out some other types of rewards that we can dish out to each other when we succeed for the week.

Maybe there should be special rewards for completing goals for the month, or for who has the best success rate after a certain time, etc. Just trying to get the ball rolling--any thoughts?

1 comment:

Nat D said...

that sounds good, I just need help setting realistic challenges for myself. I tend to get into a rut with a specific route and never progress... and then I quit.