Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 2 Day 1 Natalie


So it was a really good idea to run on Saturday, because yesterday the most exercise I got was driving to go watch the Saints game and then lifting the burger from it's basket to my mouth. The wedding was a lot of fun, Sunday not so much. But I'm back on again, ran this afternoon for about a mile and a half, had to keep it short due to the fact that Annie likes to sniff everything in sight and it was getting to be too dark to run, even with my guard dog. Not that I would have gone much further, I'm still pretty out of shape. Once school is out I might try to incorporate some trips to the rec center into my routine to see if maybe I could do some swimming. Oh, and my bike too, can't forget that one! That is all. Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know me... I'm in Baton Rouge. I had to email Cristin to find out where she was, and I have no idea where this Kevin character is. Perhaps we should introduce ourselves...
I am 32, getting my masters in social work at LSU, and have a weimaraner named Annie. The End.

3 comments:

-a. said...

If you ever want to run in the GD at night, let me know and I'll go with you.

Kevin said...

Hey, Natalie. I'm also 32 and in BR. I do vocational rehab research, and play music. I've been friends with Herpreet and Cristin for awhile as they are bff's with my gf, Alicia. That is pretty much the end, also. Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Gee. Introductions? That makes so much...sense.