Friday, December 5, 2008

Day One (for cristin)

OK. This week has been hard because the temperature hasn't really gotten above 20 degrees. It's only the first week of this weather BS so I suppose I should buck up and deal with it.

I have gained 8 pounds since my wedding. That was a mere 2 months ago! 4 pounds a month. If I keep it up I will weigh 48 pounds more than I do now at this time next year. Not OK.

I haven't done much this week. On Tuesday I did Bob's 25 minute cardio blast from the Biggest Loser workout on my comcast On Demand (try it-it's hard! lunges, lunges and more lunges). On Wednesday I did 40 minutes on the elliptical when I was really hungry and had no desire to work out but I pushed through anyway. So that's something. I am impressed with myself today because I just ate veggie soup for lunch because I have a wonderful steak dinner to look forward to tonight and I know I will eat much more than just the steak because that is just the way it goes. If I have time I am planning on getting in at least 30 minutes of cardio before dinner.

So-not the greatest exercise week.

My goals are to get in at least 4 workouts each week (preferably longer than Bob's BL workout). A combo of cardio and weights. I used to run but I'm not that great at it anymore so I'd like one of those cardio workouts to be running. But just one because the treadmill drives me crazy. I much prefer running outside. Occasionally I will do that in the winter but it has to be AT LEAST 28 degrees for me to even consider it!

So here goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you've got at least 28 degrees this weekend!