Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 2, Days 3 and 4, Cristin

OK this is late but I thought I'd post anyway.

Wednesday I felt like crap but I had parked at the gym for the cheap parking lot rates so I HAD to go in at least so I forced myself to put on my workout clothes with the idea that I would 20 minutes of cardio tops. I had just started a new book so I brought it out to read (which I never do-sometimes a magazine but never a book). I got on a bike for 10 minutes and then switched to the elliptical to do 10 more minutes. To my surprise I did another 35 minutes! 45 minutes of cardio total! Simply because I did not want to put down my damn book. Whatever works.

On Friday I went after work to the gym (and Kevin you are so very right-working out on Fridays after work is just brutal) but I had packed my clothes and knew I had a delicious dinner ahead of me so I went anyway. Again I brought the book. I managed 35 minutes on the elliptical and then 3 sets of 15 pushups with different types of crunches in between. I used to be able to do 20 pushups in a row so I was a little upset about that but decided 15 was fine.

The only reason any of that happened is because I was so into my book and wanted a chance to read it.

The book? Twilight.

Don’t judge.

2 comments:

Nat D said...

I keep going to leave comments and clicking on the pencil thinking that is to leave a comment. Nope! Then I go into edit screen and I get paranoid that y'all will know I entered into the edit screen of your posts and will think that I'm changing your posts. PARANOIA. Okay, so I want to read Twilight!

Cristin said...

Read it! I'm on the third book now. It's like candy.