Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 2 Day 2 Natalie

Okay, it feels REAAAALLLLLY good to have this taken care of already at 11:07 am. I stayed home from my internship this morning so that I could work on my final paper for one of my classes. I took a brief break to clear my head and had a nice trot in the rain. My legs got tired at just under 2 miles. I may be pushing them a little hard considering I hadn't run at all in November I don't think. October is questionable too. If I did run, it was only one or two times, just to see if I still could.

Now I've got to go take a shower and try and crank out a few more pages before going to the second half of the day for my internship. I'd just skip altogether, but my lunch is there and It's really yummy so I want to go eat it. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for running in the rain!!!!