Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, Cristin

Finally! It’s so good to see you Herpreet! I was getting tired of challenging myself because I don’t really listen to myself.

I won’t post for all the past days but here is a rundown:

Jan 2nd- Hour and a half workout at the gym in the morning and an hour of ice skating in the evening. Oh the things I could do if I never worked!

Jan 4th- 45 minutes of ice skating (I’m getting pretty good!)

Jan 5th- 20 minute home workout torn from the pages of Women’s Health.

Jan 6th (today)-15 minute home workout made up by me.

I have been really trying hard to make working out a priority and have been doing pretty OK so far this (new) year. I have so many resolutions and/or goals that I if I follow through on them all I will not recognize myself this time next year. I know I will not do them all but here is the gist:

Be better at all things. But don't beat self up.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

Very impressed. Got sucked into holidays.