Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1 Day 2 Natalie


So I didn't do all three days, but I could have written today off as a failed week and I didn't. I got up early, took Annie for a walk, came home, procrastinated by checking all of my email accounts, then set out for a quick run. OHMYGOD the weather is so disgusting! It's like swimming in soup out there! Hot, muggy, damp, thick. But I did it, so maybe next week will be an improvement. One of my chores today is to buy a bike pump so I can inflate my tires and resume riding my bike to school (as long as it isn't too cold. I'm a wuss!). Amen, the end.

1 comment:

more of Les said...

I would love to join your blog too..I'd be behind you guys and I don't want to run any marathons..but my miles would be inches off the waistline..let me know if i can can be a challenger too..