Monday, January 5, 2009

What Week is This??? Herpreet

Okay. I fell WAY WAY off the exercise wagon, but by god, I am getting back on. Natalie, I had every intention of calling you for a run in BR, but it just never happened - me getting up the desire to actually run, vs. the internal desire to run. Excuses, excuses.

Okay. I am going on run tomorrow, and I'm trying to find swimming classes to take, because I've decided that in 2009, I want to become an adept swimmer, and I want swimming to be my primary workout. Also, there is a triathlon here in Sept., so I figure if I can get comfortable with swimming again, I'll train for it come July. I'll let you know when I'm all signed up.

Also - Birthday wishes to Natalie and Kevin!!! I think you were both in Dec. Am I wrong??

In 2009 I RE-CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU!

No comments: