Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2 Day 1 Natalie

Yesterday I took a run for a little over 2 miles, which was a nice little jaunt. The weather was much more conducive for running than Saturday's soup, and if it weren't getting dark out I may have extended things a bit longer. I have plans to meet up with -a. for a trip to the rec center on Thursday, which is more than mildly exciting. Classes start up again tomorrow, and now I'm super excited to be learning how the rec center works too. I will keep everyone posted on how things go.... Oh, and I did buy that bike pump, so once it's not so cold out I will resume riding my bike to skool. Also, my friend Lesley in New Orleans is interested in joining our challenge, so I'd like to take the time to officially and publicly call her out on it. Bring it sister! Any other takers???

No comments: