Friday, January 30, 2009

Week 4, Day 3, Herpreet

YAY AUSTIN!

Today, my triath. training class met at a place called the Veloway. It is a cycling and roller blading trail. No runners, No people with triple-wide strollers. No people walking 5 dogs. I love the Town Lake trail, but it gets mad-CROWDED.

The Veloway has two trails. One is a 3.1 mile loop with low hills, and the other loop is super hilly. We rode the less hilly one today - I did 6.2 miles. I am incredibly happy about this. I rode the entire way up the highest hill on my first round without having to lift off my bike, but on my second round, I had to lift.

My yoga seems to have fallen by the wayside. I'm going to see if I can find a Saturday or Sunday class at the Y, because I think it's more realistic that I'll make it to class on one of those days.

No comments: