Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week 3 Day 3 Natalie

So this is going to be my new schedule I think. It works for now. I went to the rec center again this afternoon, and did the elliptical for another 35 minutes. Prior to going to the rec center I sprawled out on one of the Indian mounds and read some of my reading. So it added more structure to my life again. I might have to start staying 2 hours after class and then running around campus on Wednesdays to ensure I get a good 4 hours of reading in on school days. Then I have 5 more days to scramble to get the rest done... which will be a lot more reading than I have done in past semesters, so things should work pretty well. The End, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have A LOT of reading this semester too...Congrats on meeting your goal for the week!!